Deals from CompUSA

We have teamed up with CompUSA to bring you some pretty amazing deals.

Systemax Venture VXP Desktop PC
Systemax Venture VXP Desktop Computer - Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.2GHz, genuine Windows Vista® Business, 4GB DDR2, 250GB, LAN, DVDRW, Customized w/ XP Pro Downgrade



Why we like this computer.
4 GB of RAM and a 2.2GHz processor and your own DVD Burner. For less than $500. Do I really need to say more. I don't but I will. The makers of this computer, Systemax promise the following things:

1. 100% of their systems assembled in the USA by US workers.
2. 100% of their tech support calls and emails answered in the USA by US workers.
3. They have a company policy to NEVER export American jobs.





See other deals from CompUSA by visiting the link below.
CompUSA StoreFront

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 1 this morning. I was sold when I found out that they built and maintained in the US.

Search