Python - This was the first programming language that I learned. If you are wanting to learn any type of programing I would recommend learning Python first.

Tutorial

Description from Manufaturer
Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be used for many kinds of software development. It offers strong support for integration with other languages and tools, comes with extensive standard libraries, and can be learned in a few days. Many Python programmers report substantial productivity gains and feel the language encourages the development of higher quality, more maintainable code.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I am just now trying to learn this programing language and I've just completed the 'Hello World' lesson.

I want to thank you for all your work and also for introducing me to programming.

Search